Once you book your event and horse & carriage ride with Brophy Farms for only $2,500.00, the choice is yours as to whom you’d like to delegate to take care of the rest of the details for you—a wedding planner, a catering and event company, or even you and your family. It all depends on your budget and preferences.
If you are considering hiring a catering and event company, Brophy Farm Events is pleased to recommend the following experienced service providers who can help you start planning an unforgettable reception:
Tulips & Maple is an award-winning Ottawa-based catering and special events supplier that offers everything you need to transform your reception into an unforgettable occasion. Once you book your event and carriage ride with Brophy Farms, Tulips & Maple can step in to take care of the rest of the details for you.
- – Tailored catering menus that reflect you, your event theme and desired ambiance
- – Beautiful food sourced from local farmers and quality suppliers
- – Professional, attentive, and responsive staff
- – Personalized and private catering consultations
- – Friendly, gracious and efficient service
- – Thorough, transparent catering coordination of food and beverage service, staffing, rentals (tents, tables and chairs, linens, plates, decorations, portable restrooms washrooms – anything you need to make your event sparkle and your guests feel comfortable)
- – Reliable referrals to reputable professionals (DJs, wedding planners, etc.)
- – Dazzling Catertaining® options, including a Champagne Ceiling, a Live Salad Wall, Lady-in-the-Table Service, just to name a few!
With 35 years of experience in the catering business, A.J.’s Catering has earned a reputation for delicious food and prompt, professional service. Experience an entirely new approach to catering!
- – Customizable menus that accommodate most budgets
- – Meals served on hot china plates
- – Second helpings for all your guests
- – Hot and cold hors d’oeuvre selections
- – Freshly baked dinner rolls
- – Specialty items such as ice sculptures and chocolate fountains
- – Mobile warmers in all delivery vehicles
- – Additional services including tents, tables, chairs, power, lighting, dance floors, post draping, sound systems, platforms and portable restrooms
- – Fully-uniformed staff
- – Discrete, efficient and courteous service
- – Unparalleled attention to detail